Thursday, May 03, 2007

Hello World

Hello! Aaron here. Let me explain my short term plan here...
I'm gonna RSS feed this blog into mine facebook, then I'm gonna post some youtubes all up in it's grill. Before you can even count to Web 2.0, I'm gonna cram my del.icio.us links up on the side bar. You know they be tagged proper. 100 to a page, fo shizzle. I believe firmly in keeping up with the kids and their bippin and boppin. It can get confusing though, so my lovely lady and I have devised a magical inventory system to keep track of it all. You'd better bring firefox and a middle mouse button if you want to keep up, though.

So get ready for fun, and lots of art.



My long term plans involve this little feller getting his own TV show. I'm in talks with a studio about making that happen as we speak. Things look bright for Rosenpig and fellow guinea pigs. They're all geared up for time traveling adventures.

No comments: